Why “Premiate” (rewarded)?
Something about us
A group of trattorie rewarded by time, by the years and by our customers. At least, that’s how we define ourselves. We’ve been nurturing this idea for quite some time, and step by step we have managed to achieve it.
We are a group of 8 trattoria owners, “trattori”: Franco of trattoria “La Crepa”, Sergio of “La Brinca”, Daniele of “Trattoria Visconti”, Alberto of “Amerigo”, Francecsco of “La Locandiera, Paolo of “Antica Trattoria del Gallo” and Avgustin of “Devetak”.
Our desire to share our experiences, our paths and our history has brought us together several years ago. Since then, we work in synergy and full harmony with our families and our clientele.
Our trattorie, which we manage with our families, represent for us something more than just a place of good eating. We want to communicate an area of Italy, promote our land, and protect our old traditions and the products that our land gives us. What unites us is the Italian cuisine, in its complexity, its many facets and its attachment to local traditions. A diversified group of trattorie, joined by the desire to achieve a common goal: safeguard tradition, while innovating and projecting it into the future.
A tour of Italy, table by table, kitchen by kitchen, tradition by tradition. The variety of our recipes well represents the complex gastronomic scenario in Italy. A scenario rich in history and recipes, and united by the idea of the real Italian meal, which makes our cuisine unique in the world: appetizer, entrée, second course and dessert.
Located in different villages and towns, our trattorie offer the cuisine of their land à la carte or in tasting menus. The prices are reasonable and shown clearly in the menu ; the wine and beer lists are extensive and allow the customer to choose bottle or glass.
In our trattorie you will find a lot of information, brochures, maps and books about the area where we are located, including shopping advice and available accommodation.
Who we are
….or rather, Which ones are we?
- Amerigo 1934: In 1934 Grandpa Amerigo opened this trattoria-osteria in the centre of the town of Savigno. Located in the valleys between Modena and Bologna, Amerigo has since been a reference point for good eating in the area. As time went by, it has become an historic gastronomic symbol of the Emilia region.
- Caffe’ la Crepa: Located in the beautiful Piazza Matteotti, in the town of Isola Dovarese, La Crepa also hosts a renowned wine shop. The Po valley serves as a backdrop to this trattoria, and the slow flow of the river Oglio marks the passing of time.
- La Brinca: Authentic trattoria located in Campo di Ne, on the hills of Val Gravaglia, a few miles from Lavagna, Chiavari and the sea. Sergio Circella, together with all his family, offers the best cuisine of inland Liguria.
- Lokanda Devetak: Located in the Carso, borderland between Italy, Slovenia and Croatia. This Gostilna (osteria in Slovenian) makes its customers rediscover the most authentic dishes of the cuisine of this land.
- Antichi Sapori
- La Locandiera
- Trattoria Visconti: Since 1932 Leone Visconti, grandfather of Daniele and Roberto, welcomed customers with wine from Bergamo’s hill, meat ravioli cansoncelli and polenta. Nowadays the protagonist on our tables are always vegetables from our garden and from small farmers in the area.
- Hostaria Nangalarruni
- Locanda Boivin